B.S in Accounting Major, (college of industrial management),
King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM).
Graduation Date: June 15, 2005.
- In work as a freelancer in consulting, executing and advising in establishing accounting systems in small and medium business since 2013-now.
- Worked with BDO AL-AMRI Audit Firm since 2009-2012 as a senior auditor. Participating in auditing many companies such as: Southern Province Cement Company, Najran Cement Company, Taiba Holding Company, Fosroc International Company, AL-Bilad Hotel, Arab Resort Areas Co. (ARAC), Al-Madina Munawarah Dates Co., Umm AL-Qura University and Najran Dairy Co etc.
- Worked with AL-Sarw Trading Company as a chief accountant 2007-2009.
- Worked with Al-Sorayai Corporation Group as an accountant 2005-2007.
- CO-OP with ACCT department at KFUPM.
- Passing 4 exams in Saudi Organization for certified of Public Accountants (SOCPA).
- Founding member of Performance Award in Quran Jeddah Institution (ADAA).
- Course in CMA part one exam.
- Attended 2nd Conference on Administrative Science.
- Member of student's activities (4 years), boss of line for 2 years in the campus.
- Preparing many projects and reports such as: Internal control, Cost Accounting, Sales promotions and Financial Analysis).
- Attending and couching many courses in management and financial field.
- Able to work with different type of information systems such as: APT, CASEWARE,QUICKBOOKS,ORCAL,AL-AMEEN,MOTAKAMEL ,etc…
- International Computer Driving License (ICDL).
- Speaking / writing Arabic & English.
- Capable to work in team & individual.
- Have the ability to learn and develop skills.
- Information collection & analysis and ideas generating.
- ability to coaching and teaching others.