Sultan Mohamed Al Amoudi is the Chief Executive Officer of Energy Care Holding, it’s one of the Saudi’s biggest holding companies, with 2 Main subsidiary companies or business (Energy Care, Vision International)for Management consultation, financial consultations, LED lighting and smart meters.
He has an excellent leadership qualities, communication skills and interpersonal skills, completed his Master degree Bangor University (Finance Management) 2010; graduated from King Abdul-Aziz University - Business Administration 2008. In addition to different international certificates – Leaders summit and Leadership courses Las Vegas – USA, CEO Training Program – Jeddah Chamber of commerce and Capital Market Examination courses (Part 1, 2)
Mr. AL Amoudihas great international professional experience as astock market trader and Stock Market Management role in addition to executive level roles and responsibilities, with experience in 2 countries Egypt, KSA
With a strong skill of strategic thinking and planning. Based on his system analysis capability that enables him to identify problems, develop clear understanding, transfers such understanding into system framework, sets goals and objectives and develops action frameworks for overcoming and relieving problems as well as enhancing system efficiency.
Throughout his years of experience, he succeeded to consolidate outstanding reputation through his commitment of producing high quality Stock Management, Sales projects within time and Budget.
CEO Energy Care Holding since 2012
- Creating, communicating, and implementing the organization's vision, mission, and overall direction.
- Leading the development and implementation of the overall organizations.
- Leading, guiding, directing, and evaluating the work of other executive leaders including presidents, vice presidents, and directors, depending on the organization's reporting structure.
- Soliciting advice and guidance, when appropriate, from a Board of Directors.
- Formulating and implementing the strategic plan that guides the direction of the business or organization.
- Overseeing the complete operation of an organization in accordance with the direction established in the strategic plans.
- Evaluating the success of the organization.
- Maintaining awareness of both the external and internal competitive landscape, opportunities for expansion, customers, markets, new industry developments and standards, and so forth.
- Demonstrating the leadership necessary to make the organization's mission a success. This leadership includes providing leadership vision, leadership that attracts followers, and all other aspects of successful leadership.