Waleed is a US Certified Public Accountant (CPA), a Certified Management Accountant (CMA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Saudi Certified Public Accountant (SOCPA). Waleed earned a BS in Accounting from King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM) and an Executive MBA from King Abdulaziz University.
Waleed enjoys more than 20 years of experience working in the field of Accounting, Finance, and Auditing spread over a cross section of industries ranging from insurance and manufacturing, including assist in developing Internal Audit and Finance functions. Waleed is;
• A licensed Audit Partner with Talal Abu-Ghazaleh& Company, CPA.
• A Former CFO and Current Internal Audit Consultant of Alahli Takaful Company.
• A Member of the Audit CommitteeofAlmasane Al Kobra Mining Company.
• A Board member of Najran Cement Company; Chairman of the Audit Committee and member of the Nomination & Remuneration and Corporate Governance Committee.
• A Member of the Audit CommitteeofTabuk Agriculture Development Company
• A Former Board and Audit Committee member of Yansab Chemical Company (2011-2014).
• A member of the Certified Public Accountants Committee in Jeddah Chamber of Commerce & Industry.
• A Part time instructor with SOCPA, The Saudi IIA & as well as CPA, CMA, & CIA, & Corporate Governance instructor.
Waleed has served the chapter as President for the year 2015-16.